I got nominated for The Liebster Award. This is my first nomination for something I like doing. I was so happy when I got the message!
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
- Make up 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
Thank you so much, Roshni for nominating me for this award! She’s my supporter and the most wonderful person on this planet. Check out her blog for some amazing and creative content! https://itsroshni2405.com/
11 facts about me
- I was born and bought up in Dubai and I’m from India.
- I love listening to music and dance. Sometimes I make up my own reality dance show in my head an also I dream that I’m performing in front of a huge crowd and I’m a star. Dreams are amazing.
- I cannot live without my family and pizza.
- Even though I’m from India, I don’t like much of Indian cuisine.
- I LOVE TRAVELLING! I have so many places on my bucket list to visit and few of them are ticked off which makes me excited to visit other places!
- My hobbies include writing blogs, reading books, sketching, wandering around Dubai with my camera and playing the guitar (still not so fluent)
- I have a fear of spiders! I hate them.
- If anyone would describe me in 3 words, it would be cute, crazy and quirky. I talk a lot. A LOT. And when I’m really quiet, it’s because I’m either uncomfortable with the surroundings or in some cases, around some of my friends.
- I always tend to wake up a bit later than the time on my alarm clock, but I’m always on time for almost everything. Sometimes I’m Flash.
- I overthink about everything in life, that leads to stress and anxiety, to which I can’t accomplish some of my dreams and goals.
- I have been through several medical surgeries regarding my face over the years because one condition I had since I was a kid, and my parents were supporting me and seeing them being proud of me calling me brave and strong is the most amazing feeling ever.
Answers to questions asked by Roshni
1. Why did you start blogging/ writing?
I started this blog to look back at all of my thoughts, journey and experiences I’ve had. In a way, this blog is sort of my diary on what my thoughts are, the places I’ve travelled, showing the creative side of me through sketches and photography, and an extra dose of some rants about something particular I like. It’s a way for all my readers to know me through words when I’m not so comfortable opening up directly with them.
2. Biggest dream that you want to accomplish?
Wow this is a tough one! There are soo many!
I want to open up my own event management company as well as a dance institute in the UK, as I have plans to settling there. That would require a lot of hard work, dedication and patience but if it does happen, I would be thrilled and over the moon and the happiest person on this entire planet.
3. What is a quote that you live by? Or what is your favourite quote?
Be so busy improving yourself that you don’t have time to pay attention to anyone that distracts you from your growth.
4. What is your favourite colour and why?
YELLOW! It makes me happy! It sets off a calm and peaceful vibe.
5. What is your best memory and why?
Oh no, I have so many for this as well. I’m gonna narrow it down to 2.
- Having the best of the best of the best times with my closest friends and family.
- My family watching me on TV, while I was on air. I wasn’t with them to notice their reactions but listening to them about me on TV made me happy.
6. If you had a superpower what would it be and why?
Teleporting. It would be so much easier than using public transport or your own car.
7. If you were able to act in any movie or show, which one would it be and why?
If I ever, ever, get a chance to act in a new Disney TV show or movie, I would go for it and ace it! Also, I’ve been a fan of the author Rick Riordan’s books, so if anyone makes a movie based on the books, count me in. I would love to learn new skills such as sword fighting and having magic powers and saving the world!
8. If you had a chance to make a best friend group, which 4 famous people would be in it and why?
Madelaine Petsch, Sabrina Carpenter, Shawn Mendes and Mark Ferris.
9. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. The first thing you would do when you become a millionaire.
Give half the amount to my family because they have spent a lot on me for my wellbeing and happiness and then I would book a 6-month trip with my friends.
11. What is your favourite conspiracy theory and why?
Well, mostly I don’t believe in them at all.
Who am I going to nominate?
I’m gonna nominate every blogger on this platform to do this. I’m also nominating a few bloggers who have such amazing content!
Here are your questions-
- Why did you start blogging/writing?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What’s your favourite thing about your home country?
- Name 5 countries you want to visit.
- If you could listen to one singer or one band for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
- What’s your biggest accomplishment or your biggest accomplishment you want to achieve?
- What’s your favourite thing you own and why?
- What foreign language you want to master and why?
- What’s the luckiest thing that has ever happened to you?
- What would your dream vacay consist of?
- What’s one thing you love about yourself?
I hope you all take part in this. This is such a wonderful experience. Thank you, again for nominating me.